- What Happens in You appointment
- What Happens in You appointment - Identify your needs. Begin with honesty of where you are in your life. once established, the therapy begins with guidance to linking to your achieving your goal. Establishing connection to earth energy is primary. When you are grounded and more connected to your body. Identify to life as you want it to be for purpose to begin to make sense.
- What is Kahuna Knowledge
- What is Kahuna Knowledge Sacredness is calling many, however, authentic teachers are few. To prepare you in understanding Kahuna, Kahuna mastery was offered only to the brightest in the village and surrounds. Students were tested continuously. Majority of training was non verbal based on expanding the awareness of the student.
- Practices of Native Hawaiians
- Hawaiian religion originated among the Tahitians and other Pacific islanders who landed in Hawaii between 500 and 1300 AD
- Kahuna is a Hawaiian word
- Forty types of kahuna are listed in the book Tales from the Night Rainbow. Kamakau lists more than 20 in the healing professions alone, including for example "Kahuna la'au lapa'au" (an expert in herbal medicine) and "kahuna haha" (an expert in diagnosing illnesses).
Events -Stress Management -- Retreats --
Emotional & Spiritual Support.
“Imagine the feeling of floating, feeling weightless. A sense of serenity and inner
peace. A smorgasbord of emotions had welled up from within me and I had permission to
release it and with it, more
-- TV producer